Too often we focus on the things we don’t have or the things we want. We do this and yet we pass others each day who have less than us or have life changing conflicts.
The reality we are trying to instill in our son is to be thankful for all that you DO have and work hard towards that you WANT to have.
Here are 5 things I happy about today. What are your 5 things?
1. I feel healthy; have food to eat and a roof over my head. (I guess that is really three things right there but stick with me here … )
2. My family is healthy and productive.
3. I have all that I NEED in this moment and my WANTS will arrive soon.
4. We have a great dog, live in great state and have a fun group of friends.
5. Packers OTA’s are in session!